“In memoriam” or tribute donations are a wonderful way to remember a loved one who’s passed or to honor a special living person, while making a difference in the lives of underserved youth in the Philadelphia area.
If PCF’s mission aligns with the person you are honoring then a donation in their name can be a wonderful way to remember or honor them by.
Depending on your preference, PCF can honor your loved one several ways:
- Name listed on PCF’s website
- A dedicated page on PCF’s website to the person you are remembering or honoring (we would need some extra info and a photo(s) from you)
- Name included in PCF’s monthly email newsletter (and link it to his/her page if one was created)
- If more than one person will be making a donation, we can create a special donation page for you to advertise
- Custom printed donation cards to use at a funeral service or other event
- Personalized thank you cards on your behalf to a person or group of your choosing. If the donation is large enough to benefit a grade or school, then we would ask the students to personalize the thank you card/s.
- Commemorative plaque in the school benefiting from your donation. For donations that allow PCF to outfit an entire school, then we create special tribute stickers to place onto each computers and monitor we install at the school.
Each situation is different and PCF would love to work with you on the best way to remember or honor the person. Please contact Jan Deruiter (email works best) and he can call you back to discuss the best way to honor your loved one.
Remembering or honoring someone is not only a great thing to do for someone’s legacy but also sets a great example for the students who benefit. Get started by clicking the link below.
Make An In Memoriam Donation – on the second page that appears, please enter the name of the person in who’s memory the donation is for. If you’d like us to call you to discuss in more detail, please enter your phone number in the special instructions field.
Contact Us – please send us an email with your name and phone number to discuss available options.