Out of the blue, PCF received a letter and checks from FIS Global employees totaling nearly $700. As per the letter, the office was moving to another location and furniture and paintings were auctioned off to employees with the proceeds going to a good cause. We are grateful they chose PCF and we will make sure the money goes to good use (we are currently actively refurbishing computers for the new school year) !
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit that exists based on the support from individuals, corporations and grants. For us to do our work, we need your help. Donations to PCF are tax deductible.
- PhillyKids is Looking for Part-Time Worker/s
- Pilot: Emlen 5th Graders Refurbish (& Install) Their Own Computers
- Mini Lab Installation in Kensington
- Logan Computers Updated
- PCF’s New State-of-the-Art Refurbishing Process
- Radnor Middle School Book Donation
- Support from FIS Global
- Outdoor Classroom & Painting at Emlen
- PCF in the Chestnut Hill Local
- 20-Unit Laptop Cart for Houston Elementary